Madness Scene Creator 5 Madness Scene Creator 5

Very well done scene creator, could use a bit more. Yellow wounds,shell casings, muzzleflash, and working mute button would all be welcome. If it had these features, it would be perfect.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

awesome!

one of the best tower defense games i have ever played. ....... i have a shiny geodude for trade pm me.

Destructo-Truck Destructo-Truck

Stupid mochigames

The game was fun but had a few glitches(one time my smashstreak wouldn't activate) but the only reason I'm giving this a 9 is due to mochigames. Mochigames wants you to purchase mochi coins with REAL money for upgrades in flash games. I could see a program like that for Call of Duty or Combat arms but not any flash games.

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

Awesome!!!

My fav part was when he saw the girls face!

Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2 Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2

Outstanding!!!

The whole thing was epic. My only problem was the SUV repair glitch, but since glitches are inevitable I won't lower the score

The Gun Game The Gun Game

Meh

Okay the shooting was fun but this has two big problems. First is the expert challenges, because some are waaaaaay to difficult. Second is the achivements are way too boring and repetitive.

The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

The Best!!!

Dang this is so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now all that could make this better is some multiplayer

Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission

awesome!

The doctor,gunner,guard, and cook were all AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

Meh

The car controls were HORRIBLE!!! The blood, guns and graphics were cool and all but damn these controls suck! If you do make the next kill car please fix these!

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

Okay.

Its cool that theres new towers and everything but some of the new content just doesn't seem very fun. Overall great but the Mochigames thing really bugs me. That and that it takes forever to level up without it.